arkasiradakilerfan.foruml.biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

arkasiradakilerfan.foruml.biz

AnasayfaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap
En son konular
» 100. Bölüm Çalışmalarım..
Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt EmptyPerş. Ocak 28, 2010 3:01 pm tarafından marilyn

» 96. bolum imzaları
Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt EmptySalı Ocak 26, 2010 8:07 pm tarafından 'nRhyT

» ByFeLixFeLiciS
Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt EmptyPtsi Ocak 25, 2010 4:08 pm tarafından marilyn

» Asqummm (: x$ ''buda ben''
Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt EmptyPaz Ocak 24, 2010 6:35 pm tarafından asqummm

» SiwaStyLee
Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt EmptyC.tesi Ocak 23, 2010 6:11 pm tarafından Gamze[LİF]

En iyi yollayıcılar
asqummm
Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt Vote_lcapMarilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt Voting_barMarilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt Vote_rcap 
VesaiRe
Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt Vote_lcapMarilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt Voting_barMarilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt Vote_rcap 
marilyn
Gamze[LİF]
"SinSi"
ßü$i^^
istanbullu
ArSiNLy
ßutterfly
'nRhyT

Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Gamze[LİF]
Aktif Üye

Gamze[LİF]

Kayıt tarihi : 09/09/09
Yaş : 30
Nerden : Sanane =P

Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt Empty
MesajKonu: Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt   Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt EmptyC.tesi Eyl. 19, 2009 7:57 pm

We are damned and we are dead
all god's children to be sent
to our perfect place in the sun
and in the dirt

There's a windshield in my heart
we are bugs so smeared and scarred
and could you stop the meat from thinking
before I swallow all of it,
could you please?

Put me in the motorcade
put me in the death parade
dress me up and take me